Tuesday, March 20, 2007

If I had a Dollar...

If I had a dollar for every time someone said "There is just something about you" I would be a Millionaire.

If I had a dollar for every time someone said "Your such an asshole" I would be a Billionaire.

If I had a dollar for every time I had sex, I would be the world's cheapest Gigalo.

If I had a dollar every time that I masturbated, I would be a self made Millionaire.

If I had a dollar for every time someone said "Damn you are HOT!" I wouldn't be able to afford the gas I put in my car.

If I had a dollar for every time I said "I am never drinking again" I could throw an annual party for years to come.

If I had a dollar for every time I told someone my opinion. Warren Buffet would be trying to buy into my gig.

If I had a dollar for every penny I have ever made. Well let's just say I would be a little bit happier right now.

Later,
TDK

No comments: