Friday, May 18, 2007

Sex (with someone else)

Sex (with someone else)
Getting a blow job from a woman with multiple personalities is like playing Russian roulette.

Going down on a woman that you just met, is a lot going a potluck dinner, it might really good, but you don’t know what it’s going to taste like.

Foreplay in general...
Why is it that that women always want foreplay, but they don’t consider giving head foreplay?

Rules to live by for Men...
Guys, when going down on a woman, things that will get your toupee smacked right of your head.
If that smells like you breathe, I am not eating it.
I only licked your ass to get the taste out of my mouth.
You lips wrapped half way around my face
Did you fart?
I would ask the doc to throw a dozen stitches in there.
All of the men you been with and it is still this wrinkled?
Wow, somebody tore the hell out of this.

Rules to live by for women...
Girls, when going down on a guy, things that may result in a forehead punch.
The sack underneath the our dick does not contain stress balls, think of them like Charmin.
Wow, I can take the whole thing in my mouth, I have never been able to do that with anyone else
oohh, Your dick is cute
Does it get any bigger
Has this ever pleased anyone?
Actually Girls… we really don’t care, as long as you are down there.

TDK

No comments: